1. The Institute is provided with high-tech Laboratories with workstations interfaced with Computers, Digital and Microprocessor Labs have been established for Instrumentation & Control Engineering and Computer Engineering Department.
2. 35 numbers of latest configuration personal computers have been installed in the computer center under networking condition with 3 hours back-up of 2 no of 10 KVA UPS.
3. 30 numbers of Desktop computers with i3 processor and one 10KVA UPS with 1 hour backup have been provided for the PC. Lab of the Instrumentation & Control Engineering Department utilizing the MHRD fund during the financial year 2016-17.
4. Training & Placement section has placed number of students in various Multi National Companies. Implant training is also provided to the final year students every year in reputed firms.
5. This Institution project ”Centralized Automated Toll Station in Highways” the sixth semester students of the academic year 2003-2004 secured 1st place in the state Level Project exhibition among the entire polytechnic colleges of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry region.
6. This Institution project “ Intelligent Railway Control System” by the sixth semester students of the academic year 2004-2005 secured 1st place in the Regional Level Project exhibition held at Kongu polytechnic College, Perundurai., Erode on 19-08-2005 and qualified for participating in the State Level Competition.
7. This Institution, in co-operation with D.R.D.A., Mahe conducts seminar for students on the subject “Renewable Energy Sources” every year in connection with the Renewable Energy Day.